Purchase a 3, 7, 14 day or information only
POST SALE INSPECTION ON EVERY UNIT
Let us do the work for you! Our easy and convenient Post Sale Inspection process allows you to buy with confidence at any Alliance auction. Kick back and relax while we test drive and mechanically check out your purchases for you. This allows you to do what you do best – buy cars! We verify that the unit meets NAAA guidelines and was properly represented by the seller. If we find a problem, we will let you know and our trained specialists can help you determine a solution.
Protect every purchase and buy a PSI every time!
We check the following items for you during our PSI:
- Drivetrain (engine, transmission, differential)
- 4×4 / AWD
- ABS & Brake Function (unless unsafe to drive – wearable items not eligible)
- Electrical Accessories Checked for Function*
- Emission Control Equipment Present or Announced
- Frame / Unibody Damage or Repair
- Operational Odometer
if an inspected item fails during the PSI period and/or 1 singular item costs more than $500, it will be replaced or repaired at the auction’s option. NAAA announcement requirements apply.
*Current model year and up to 4 model years old for electrical components.
PSI Terms & Conditions
- The Buyer is responsible for the PSI fee regardless of whether the unit passes or fails inspection.
- The repair cost is defined as the Auction’s/Wholesale cost to repair.
- The Post Sale inspection is not an extension of the NAAA Arbitration Policy. Alliance reserves the right to make repairs to any identified PSI issue and has the final say as to whether the unit is repaired or the sale is voided.
- Proper communication by the buyer to Alliance’s Arbitration department must be made by close of business on the day of sale.
- If a vehicle is returned, it must be in the same or better condition than when purchased and within specified mileage guidelines.
- Alliance will not reimburse a dealer for transportation, reconditioning, other work, or expenses performed on vehicles that are returned.
The following are not eligible for the Alliance PSI Policy**:
- Kit Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
- Heavy Trucks and Equipment
- 20 model years or older, unless guaranteed by the seller
- Hand Built or Exotic Vehicles, including but not limited to Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, McLaren, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Tesla, and/or Viper, or any other vehicle deemed ineligible by auction management.
**This policy is subject to change without notice by Alliance Auto Auctions