Starting February 1, 2016, Alliance Auto Auction will be using EDGE Pipeline for our online service.
If you do not already have an EDGE Pipeline login, go to edgepipeline.com and Register for Free today.
On February 1, you will be able to login to EDGE Pipeline from our website menu above. After logging in, go to the date of the auction you are looking for and click the auction name for more details or click the Attend button to join the live simulcast.
Each Alliance location is listed on the EDGE Pipeline contact page, while you are logged in, should you have any questions.
Online Ringman Simulcast
Alliance Auto Auction will be using Xcira’s Online Ringman for the actual simulcast. You can see a sample of the interface below.
- Multiple user interfaces that can be tailored to suit the needs of your business
- Supported by a team of dedicated professionals and disruption-free in the event of a technical incident
- Ability for brokers to represent their own items remotely from the same web-based client that allows them to bid
- Ability to attend multiple auction lanes simultaneously
- Seamless integration with your website, providing your bidders with a simple and elegant log-in system
- Highly scalable, providing service to over 5,000 users in a single event and over 15,000 sustained users system-wide
- Sub-second response time
If you have transactional questions, please contact your nearest Alliance Auto Auction location. If you’re having technical challenges, please contact Online Support at (855) 469-7272 Ext: 755.